25th April 2013, 05:25 PM
BABULRAY123

After finishing B.Tech in ECE which field should I choose?

After finishing my B.Tech in ECE. which field I should start my career. NETWORKING,CIRCUIT DESIGNING,EMBEDDED OR ANY other is better for me??????????????

v

2nd July 2016, 07:38 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After finishing B.Tech in ECE which field should I choose?

ECE stands for Electronics and Communication Engineering and there are many discipline available in Master of Technology which ECE graduates can pursue. For M.Tech course from top engineering institutes of India, you must apply for GATE exam.

1. GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and it is entrance exam conducted by IIT. You can also get jobs in PSUs depending upon your GATE scorecard.

If you score a good rank in GATE then you can easily get admission in IITs or NITs for M.Tech. For ECE graduates, Networking and embedded is the top most at present time. You can select any of one of the following. Microelectronics is also selected by most of candidates. If you have interest, you can take this course also.
15th July 2016, 10:58 PM
anuradha1985

Default Re: After finishing B.Tech in ECE which field should I choose?

After finishing your B.tech in ECE you can do M.tech in same specialization for better scope.For getting admission in M.Tech you have to crack GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?