28th July 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Which field to choose if I am interested in Networking and Embedded? I am studying 3rd year B.E ECE

which field i'll choose.... i had interest in networking and also embedded...wat can i do...
i'm studying 3rd B.E(ECE)......

30th January 2013, 10:06 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Which field to choose if I am interested in Networking and Embedded? I am studying 3rd year B.E ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which field i'll choose.... i had interest in networking and also embedded...wat can i do...
i'm studying 3rd B.E(ECE)......

Dear Aspirant,

Both are two different domain.You cannot relate them together.

You can only take one domain.

Either networking or the Embedded systems.

Both are the best courses for a ECE student.

If you do a certification in the networking.You can have a great career through out the world.

Even embedded system can fetch you a good job if you do any good project in this field.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
21st December 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field to choose if I am interested in Networking and Embedded? I am studying 3rd year B.E ECE

i am studing B.E computer science.i am very interested in networking.what i prepare for company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?