11th October 2014, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering stream should I choose among ECE, CSE and IT? Which one would be comfortable for girls?

I cannot decide which btech course i should be pursuing among ECE, CSE and IT. I have always had a fascination towards the IT sector and i have been doing well in computer science all these years including my 2 level. But as far as i have read, ECE has got much better oppurtunities than CSE. So i cannot decide among ECE, CSE and IT. Can you just help out? What are the basic things that are taught in each of them? Which is more comfort for girls?

23rd October 2014, 10:14 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which engineering stream should I choose among ECE, CSE and IT? Which one would be comfortable for girls?

Every branch you mentioned (ECE, CSE and IT) are good and ever green branches. Any branch among the three will give you a good career. There is no doubt in it. As you mentioned, you are good at Computer Science, then by considering that, I would suggest you to go for CSE.

There are wide opportunities for CSE graduates. You can get in to MNCs all over the globe and that too few top Innovative Companies recruit CSE students.

Here are some of them:

• Microsoft
• Oracle
• TCS
• IBM
• Infosys
• CTS
• Cap Gemini
• Accenture
• Wipro and more.

There will be many opportunities to do Masters in abroad. As,

• Software Engineering
• Computer Engineering
• Networking and more.

By doing Masters in abroad, you can get in to,

• Apple
• Intel
• MacAfee
• Google
• Facebook
• Samsung
• Ericsson and more
24th July 2019, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering stream should I choose among ECE, CSE and IT? Which one would be comfortable for girls?

Which engineering stream should I choose among ece, cse to get a job in government sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?