6th December 2015, 12:21 PM
fcat

After joining Indian Air Force will I have permission to get marry?

I want to know that after getting admission in " Indian Air Force ", will i have permission to get marry?
If yes then when????(i mean in first year,,,,second....or final year)
Please help me for this question.....

4th January 2016, 07:05 PM
userdefined

Default Re: After joining Indian Air Force will I have permission to get marry?

Yes, you are allowed to marry though you are not actually allowed to stay with your wife since you will be posted in an isolated area.
You can really think of your marriage life but with some conditions that you cannot spend enough time with your family.
If you are really passionate about thinking a career in Indian Air Force, you must sacrifice somethings in life and be a Hero.
7th January 2016, 08:15 PM
pabolu srivalli

Yes of course you can marry after joining the Indian Air force at first only before joining only you are not allowed in to the Air force but after completing your test and joining you can marry after 1 year
There are no restrictions that you should not marry if you joined in Indian Air force only before applying to this IAF or during the selection process only you can not marry .

IAF is the Indian Air force which is appeared through the NDA or CDS examinations and as this is the technical Defense services ,only the male candidates who are un married are only eligible to appear for these IAF recruitments
21st July 2023, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can females get marry after clearing all stages of afcat...after 1or 2 year of joining flying branch ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?