12th August 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard?

Hello,
I have completed my 10th & now pursuing in 11th standard. I'm interested in joining Indian Air Force. I want to join IAF after my 12th. Someone has told me that after 12th, join NDA & do B.Tech at NDA & then go for Indian Air Force. Actually I'm interested in flying rather than in Technical. So what shall I do to reach my destiny?

16th August 2015, 09:26 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard?

You can join Indian Air Force after the completion of class 12th only.

Procedure to join Indian Air Force after class 12th with Science stream:

The candidate should pass class 12th from a recognized Board in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject.

The candidate's age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

The candidate must be an unmarried male.

The candidate should should be a citizen of India.

The candidate should be physically fit as per the requirements.

The minimum height of the candidate should be of 160 cm.

The eye sight of the candidate must be 6/6 without glasses.

If you satisfy all the above, then you can easily join Indian Air Force after your class 12th.

All The Best.
17th August 2015, 01:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Joining Indian air force:

. You should be HS passed from a recognised University.

. Minimum marks should be 60% in both 10th as well as 12th.

. English should be one of the main subjects in your boards, i.e. in 10th & 12th and should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in it.

. You should be a citizen of India.

. You Should be unmarried at the time of applying for the exam.

. You must not have any Physical or mental disabilities.

. Your age should be in between 16.5 - 19 years

. Minimum height should be 157 cms
18th August 2015, 03:23 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

The only way to join Indian Air Force after 12th is through NDA examination.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducts NDA/NA examination twice every year in the month of April and September to recruit in Indian Air Force,Indian Navy,Indian Army and Naval Academy.

Eligibility to appear in NDA/NA examination
-Candidate must be a citizen of India
-Candidate must be of age 16.5 to 19 years of age
-Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary examination with Physics ,Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board
-Candidate appearing in Higher Secondary board examination are also eligible to appear in the examination.
It will consist of two paper which include mathematics paper of 300 marks and general awareness paper of 600 marks.
Once the student qualify in the written examination then the qualified student will have to appear in SSB interview which will be of 5 days.
On the basis of written and interview , final merit list consisting names of qualified students is published,
18th August 2015, 01:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my 10th & now pursuing in 11th standard. I'm interested in joining Indian Air Force. I want to join IAF after my 12th. Someone has told me that after 12th, join NDA & do B.Tech at NDA & then go for Indian Air Force. Actually I'm interested in flying rather than in Technical. So what shall I do to reach my destiny?
If you have completed 12th standard with PCM subject then you are eligible for Indian Air Force exam through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
30th April 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Now i completed my 11th standard with 85% of marks now i going to study my 12th standard after that wt i have to do for join in air force can i become a pilot
27th March 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I join airforce after completing my 12th in commerce or is there any other job as an accountant in the same field if so, how can I? may I please get the details..
19th July 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 12th pass 61% science side and i join iaf y group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?