18th August 2011, 04:23 PM
namashree nadgeer

After my Electronics and Communication should I opt for MBA or M.Tech?

i'm a third year student of electronics and communication. i am a bit confused about my futher studies. i cannot decide whether to opt for MBA or MTech. my dream is to work for ISRO. and i think i dont an MBA degree to get in ISRO. i have management subjects in my BE courses, which i like very much. i have interest in both the discliplines, but i cannot make out which one to opt. what is the current requirement? what the market actually needs? explain me and send me the ans.

30th January 2012, 10:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After my Electronics and Communication should I opt for MBA or M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by namashree nadgeer View Post
i'm a third year student of electronics and communication. i am a bit confused about my futher studies. i cannot decide whether to opt for MBA or MTech. my dream is to work for ISRO. and i think i dont an MBA degree to get in ISRO. i have management subjects in my BE courses, which i like very much. i have interest in both the discliplines, but i cannot make out which one to opt. what is the current requirement? what the market actually needs? explain me and send me the ans.

Both these degree courses offer candidate's a different job prospective in different fields.
If your interest is to work in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), you will have to pursue career in electronics and communication, or computer science engineering to join in the research department. They hire post-graduate candidates in the post of Scientist/Engineers.

You have also mentioned that you love your management subjects. Hence, i would like to inform you that ISRO also have other departments and posts like- Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Purchase and Store Officer. If you are an MBA in Sales and Marketing from a recognised university, then you can try for the positions of Administrative officer or purchase and store officer.

Which degree course you choose depends on you and your interest in that field. Both the degree courses are good in their own perspective and have excellent job opportunities in India with handsome salary.

For more information on ISRO you can visit their official website:
http://www.isro.org
9th October 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After my Electronics and Communication should I opt for MBA or M.Tech?

i am a third year student of b.tech(ece)!
i want to do MBA..but confused about the MBA streams and also am unable to take coaching for cat..what should i do for preparation of cat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?