19th January 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

After one year gap in graduation is it okay and possible to do MCA?

After graduation I have take decision to do job but I didn't got any job. So, I am doing networking course and I am thinking to do MCA. Is it okay to do MCA now as I have a gap of year after graduation?

31st January 2019, 09:45 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After one year gap in graduation is it okay and possible to do MCA?

Gap year is no bar or limitation to get admission in MCA course. So, if you are interested in pursuing the course you are eligible for it as per gap year is concerned.

The eligibility to get admission in MCA is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised institute or university.

Candidate must have mathematics as main paper.

The required minimum aggregate varies with entrance examination conducted for admission in various institutes.

So, visit the official website of the institute in which you want to get admission for more detail.
31st January 2019, 03:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After one year gap in graduation is it okay and possible to do MCA?

Gap year is no limitation to get admission in MCA course.

So,candidates having required qualification to pursue MCA course even with gap year are eligible to get admission in MCA course.

The eligibility to get admission is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree and have mathematics as main paper. The minimum required aggregate in bachelor degree varies with institutes. So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?