18th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Is doing mba from MAT will be beneficiary after scoring below 50% in graduation and also with one year gap between 2nd year and 3rd year of graduation?

sir,
I have done my graduation in commerce stream, but the problem is that i get below 50% in graduation examination, due to some of my personal reasons i was unable to concentrate in my studies. Sir please suggest which cource should i pursue or should i go for MBA through MAT. There is also one year gap between my second year and third year.
There is no clear suggestion that B-School which selected on MAT score basis is good or not. Sir also plese tell me about the various govt exams which conducted for recruitment etc. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
yours sincerely
Nakul Kedia

19th June 2011, 06:02 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Is doing mba from MAT will be beneficiary after scoring below 50% in graduation and also with one year gap between 2nd year and 3rd year of graduation?

yes, it is possible to join MBA.

MBA in India

You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.
19th June 2011, 07:54 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is doing mba from MAT will be beneficiary after scoring below 50% in graduation and also with one year gap between 2nd year and 3rd year of graduation?

HI
oh you have so much problem
but you get admission through MAT
but at the time of camous they will ask
why a gap between 2nd year and 3rd year
if you give a proper reason then you click this.
and you got 50% in graduation
i hope after you complete MBA then you have no problem with that percentage............

BEST OF LUCK......
19th June 2011, 11:46 AM
raja badam

Default Re: Is doing mba from MAT will be beneficiary after scoring below 50% in graduation and also with one year gap between 2nd year and 3rd year of graduation?

If you will start a new company after complete you MBA,MAT is good and do the MBA from B-Schools.
Now a days, a State level entrance test for MBA is not good.if you do MBA through MAT and got the seat in B_schools is good.
according your question i analysis and answer to you that is Some B-Schools offer that to show a jobs after complete your MBA and also you to do part time jobs.you will try to join in those type of B-schools better for future and get work experience and you are very easy to get a job in good companies.
if you are join other type of B-Schools you will not get a work in experience an you are not eligible for famous companies because of your percentage problem and gap problem.
31st August 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

i have one year gap betweemn 12th and b.tech and now i'm preparing for cat if at all i take a year gap after my b.tech for cat preparation then how it is going to effect me to get into a good mba college....????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?