19th January 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA possible if failed in 10th and having a year gap in graduation?

Dear Sir, I have failed in Std.10th & completed my graduation from ycmou, but 1 yrs gap I want to do mca course, so is it possible, if yes then how to apply & where? I want to complete my post graduation.

20th January 2014, 11:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is MCA possible if failed in 10th and having a year gap in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have failed in Std.10th & completed my graduation from ycmou, but 1 yrs gap I want to do mca course, so is it possible, if yes then how to apply & where? I want to complete my post graduation.
If you have to completed graduation course with mathematics subject then you're eligible to apply for MCA course. Otherwise you're ineligible to apply for MCA course.

No issue you have failed in 10th or one year gap. If you have completed graduation course with mathematics subject from recognized university then definitely you're eligible to apply for MCA course.

MCA Stands for Master of Computer Application. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

Graduation course with mathematics subject with 60% percentage of marks is the minimum educational qualification to apply for MCA course. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for MCA course.

The Applicant age should not more than 24 years.

Only you eligible, If you have satisfy the above educational qualification.
27th May 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MCA possible if failed in 10th and having a year gap in graduation?

I have failed 5th semester of graduation so I am eligible for MCA or not
30th December 2020, 02:49 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

If you have to completed graduation course with mathematics subject then you're eligible to apply for MCA course. Otherwise you're ineligible to apply for MCA course.

No issue you have failed in 10th or one year gap. If you have completed graduation course with mathematics subject from recognized university then definitely you're eligible to apply for MCA course.
3rd July 2021, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for someone to replacer exam to get the graduation certificate who had completed the degree course in 1999 but failed in language ?
3rd July 2022, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 38years old, am 10th failed, so what is a procedure to pass 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?