26th January 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to study LLB course of 3 years?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study LLB 3 years course. I would like to know about the maximum age limit for applying and studying this LLB course. Please let me know about the age limit asap. Thank you!

2nd February 2019, 10:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to study LLB course of 3 years?

There is no age limit to study LLB course of 3 years. The Bar Council Of India has removed age restriction to take admission in LLB courses. Before this rule, the upper age limit to study LLB course for the general category was 30 years and 35 years for SC/ST and OBC Category. Now students can get admission in LLB course in any colleges without any age limit. However candidates must be minimum 17 years of age at the time of admission. Candidates must be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university to be eligible to study LLB course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th February 2019 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Remove *
2nd February 2019, 10:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There is no age limit to study LLB course of 3 years. Eligible candidates can get admission in LLB course in any colleges without any age limit. However candidates must be minimum 17 years of age at the time of admission. Candidates must be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university to be eligible to study LLB course.
9th February 2019, 02:20 AM
@sonalikumari
Member+

There is no age limit for doing LLB from a recognized university.
But you must have completed graduation from recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?