24th January 2012, 04:54 PM
minakshi shetty

What is the age limit for 3 years LLB course?

Hi,
I am a science graduate(bsc) & done PGDM now i want to pursue 3 yrs LLB course, my age is 27yrs at present can i go for it?

17th February 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for 3 years LLB course?

Good Evening Sir, I am Rajkumar from Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, I completed B.Com Degree from the Periyar University, Madras recently, under Distance Education Scheme trhough Study Center. I want to do law course from any university of our India. Please send details of eligiblity critaria for doing LLB Course, to my Email. makurajkumar at gmail.com / mrk.balaji at yahoo.co.in
17th February 2012, 09:39 PM
anushree..

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakshi shetty View Post
Hi,
I am a science graduate(bsc) & done PGDM now i want to pursue 3 yrs LLB course, my age is 27yrs at present can i go for it?

The Bar Council of India (BCI), which governs standards of legal education in India, introduced a 20 years age limit for the five-year LLB course and a 30 years age bar for the three-year LLB course from this year.
17th February 2012, 10:06 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

LL.B. - Bachelor in Law is an under graduate course in Law which can be taken after Bachelor degree course in any discipline, the duration of which is three years, the age limit for this course is 30 years of age.

There is also another type of LL.B. which is of Five years duration is called Integrated Law which can be taken after 12th in any discipline and the age limit for this course is 20 years.
10th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue llb after i have completed my b.com and doing a government job at the age of 22?
27th March 2012, 12:48 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
To persue LLB course you should apply for the CLAT/LSAT entrance examinations.

For five years course the age limit is 20years and for the three years LLB course the age limit is 30years.

All the best.
18th October 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
I have done M.Com and my age is 32years old. Pls. suggest me i can do LLB from The Bar Council of India (BCI) for three yeras course.
26th November 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Regarding your intrested to joining LLB 3 years course. I am also intrested to study LLB 3 years course so, i have to try Basavashree College of Law in karnadaka university but the admission is closed this year. you should try to this college.

All the best
29th November 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

hi --
i have taken admission in the year 2002 for the 3 year law course but still i cant completed my degree -- now can i allow for exams
26th February 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

what i can do after clearing clat test for 5 yrs llb ?
17th February 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED B.C.A IN CORRESPONDENCE & 50% PERCENTAGE IS ELIGIBLE FOR LLB THEN WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?