25th April 2011, 10:29 AM
Sawan420

Age relaxation and reservation in RAS and RTS exam for Ex Servicemen?

Sir i want to know that is there any age relaxation and reservation in ras and rts exam for exservicemen

1st August 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age relaxation and reservation in RAS and RTS exam for Ex Servicemen?

Sir may i know to have any reservation for ex serviceman in RAS exam for RPS, RTS etc.
15th August 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age relaxation and reservation in RAS and RTS exam for Ex Servicemen?

SIR,
I AM ARMY EX SERVICE MAN. RPSC RAS RESERVATION SEAT FOR EX ARMY MAN.
2nd September 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i am exservice man and am want to know RPSC RAS reservation in seat and age relaxation
22nd September 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit and number of chances for an sc ex serviceman for appearing for RAS
30th September 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR , IS THERE ANY RESERVATION IN SEATS FOR EX SERVICEMAN ? PLZ REPLY
25th October 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit, qualification and number of chances for an obc ex serviceman for appearing for RAS .
10th November 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

UPTO 3 YEAR AFTER RETIREMENT

RESERVATION IN MAIN EXAM, ONLY
21st December 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, RAS 2012 vacancy kab a rahi hai?
25th December 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc nursing candidate and at present i am working in Delhi government. I want to know that what is age relaxation for a government service including Delhi Government candidate? for RAS Exams. please give me answer on my ID [email protected]
thank you.
21st January 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I AM A ARMY SERVING PERSTION PL YOU TEL ME THE QUOTQ OF RAS,RJS IN RAJASTTHAN
25th January 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir I want know that how much persentage quota available in RAS and RTS Exam
3rd February 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir is qualification for RAS
4th February 2012, 12:49 AM
anlakshmi

RAJASTHAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE(RAS)
OR
RAJASTHAN TAXATION SERVICE(RTS)

ELIGIBILITY:

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:ANY GRADUATE IN ANY DISCIPLE FROM A RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY WITH 60%

AGE LIMIT:MINIMUM 21 YEARS AND MAXIMUM 35 YEARS

EXAMINATION PROCEDURE:

1)PRELIMINARY EXAM(TO SELECT CANDIDATE FOR MAIN EXAM): OBJECTIVE TYPE

2)MAIN EXAM: WRITTEN EXAM

NOTE:

-THE MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION OF QUESTION PAPER WOULD BE IN BOTH ENGLISH AND HINDI,SO THE CANDIDATES NEED TO ANSWER EITHER IN ENGLISH OR HINDI

-THE DURATION OF EXAM IF 2 HOURS

-THE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR MAIN EXAM WOULD BE 15 TIMES THAN THE VACANCIES

MORE DETAILS YOU AN VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE:www.rpsc.gov.in
27th February 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation of ex border security force person in rpsc exams?
7th June 2012, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

is there any resevation for women of ay other state in ras exam?
20th June 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

please let me know the relaxation according to the rajasthan govt.orders for women in age limit?
i m 44 so m i eligible for RAS?
21st June 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM ARMY EX SERVICE MAN. RPSC RAS RESERVATION SEAT FOR EX ARMY MAN.
9th September 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about how much percentage of quota of exservice man in ras/rts
9th September 2012, 06:37 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
RAJASTHAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE(RAS)
OR
RAJASTHAN TAXATION SERVICE(RTS)

ELIGIBILITY:

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:ANY GRADUATE IN ANY DISCIPLE FROM A RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY WITH 60%

AGE LIMIT:MINIMUM 21 YEARS AND MAXIMUM 35 YEARS

EXAMINATION PROCEDURE:

1)PRELIMINARY EXAM(TO SELECT CANDIDATE FOR MAIN EXAM): OBJECTIVE TYPE

2)MAIN EXAM: WRITTEN EXAM

NOTE:

-THE MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION OF QUESTION PAPER WOULD BE IN BOTH ENGLISH AND HINDI,SO THE CANDIDATES NEED TO ANSWER EITHER IN ENGLISH OR HINDI

-THE DURATION OF EXAM IF 2 HOURS

-THE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR MAIN EXAM WOULD BE 15 TIMES THAN THE VACANCIES

MORE DETAILS YOU AN VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE:www.rpsc.gov.in

regards
17th February 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the age relaxation and reservation in RAS exams for ex-servicemen
16th June 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a ex serviceman and want to appear in ras exams. can i get any age relaxation.
20th July 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Age relaxation and reservation in RAS and RTS exam for Ex Servicemen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawan420 View Post
Sir i want to know that is there any age relaxation and reservation in ras and rts exam for exservicemen
Sir i want to know that is there any age relaxation and reservation in RASand RTSexam for exservicemen
2nd October 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir my service four year complete in army hence I want aply job threw ex serviceman quota pl advice sent mw
2nd October 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I AM A ARMY SERVING PERSTION AND MY SERVICE 04 YEAR COMPLETE PL YOU TEL ME THE QUOTQ OF RAJASTTHAN FOR ANY GOVT JOB
5th October 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Age relaxation and reservation in RAS and RTS exam for Ex Servicemen?

there is no age relaxation for ex-servicemen dear
29th December 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am satyapal jat. B.A. M.A. B.ed.now serving in RTI .my question is a simple.can you downloads all information updates about ex.man quotes in rajasthan govt. Of All department? pls tell me soon
9th July 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Ashish Jhajhria, serving soldier, would like to know about quota for ex-servicemen in RAS/ RTS exam.
25th July 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

There must be a provision for ex men quota in RTS and allied services. Becoz there are a lot of ex men who are having more education qualificationnd and as well as administrative experience .
25th August 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that is the any reservation for national medallist sports person or state employee for ras
22nd January 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

sir I want to know about the reservation of ex serviceman(army) which % quota in RAS/RTS. how to apply and all information download pl.
7th April 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

what is age limit and qualification for ex man in raj for the post of RAS,RTS
19th June 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I am retired from Border Security Force and I want to apply for RAS. Please intimate whether reservation for Border security force papers in RAS services or otherwise whereas Govt of India has been announced on may 2017 for reservation may be given to all CAPFs in state services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?