30th June 2011, 04:00 PM
Sivaprasad.C

Am I eligible for age relaxation and reservation if I am a physical challenged person?

I became physically challenged (BL) at the age of 31 followed by a road traffic accident. Am I eligible for age relaxation and reservation?

12th October 2011, 02:37 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for age relaxation and reservation if I am a physical challenged person?

yes,you are eligible for age relaxation and reservation if you are a physical challenged person.

seat is reserved for you people is 5% of total seat.
28th November 2011, 04:35 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for age relaxation and reservation if I am a physical challenged person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivaprasad.C View Post
I became physically challenged (BL) at the age of 31 followed by a road traffic accident. Am I eligible for age relaxation and reservation?
hi,
Yes, there is age relaxation for you in all govt. entrance exam.
Some seat are also reserve for you in entrance exam Like I.A.S.

good luck!
29th November 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir. my name is vijayaraman. i am just phycialy chalanged person. i have complite b.com only . i am trying to get government jop. sir. it is possible. and alo my age is 25. pls tel me sir.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/government-job-after-b-com-physically-challenged-candidate-age-32-a-89560.html#ixzz1f72D5jCg
30th November 2011, 10:50 AM
Geetaaaa

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for age relaxation and reservation if I am a physical challenged person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivaprasad.C View Post
Respected sir,
a very sorry to know about of your accident.yes,you are eligible for age relaxation and reservation if you are a physical challenged person.

seat is reserved for you people is 5% of total seat.
30th November 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I can see only partially with one eye. The other eye is ok.Does it (i)confer on me the right to be called a physically challenged?(2) can I demand teaching job on this consideration?
23rd August 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Vijayshree.Tanga.

I am physicaly handicapped lady. My age is 27 years 5 months can apply postal assistat and sorting assistant .
24th January 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is Raj agrawal here and I am handicapped from one leg, so just want to know about the reservation for this category (one leg) and i really want to give the RAS exam, so could you please let me know about this bcoz i have researched on various websites but reservation for only two legs. looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kindly email me at : [email protected]

Thanks!
Raj prakash
91- 9462067551
8th May 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m from Jaipur I m a m.b.a student I was working earlier 5 yrs back I met with an accident now I m physically challenged I want to give RAS exam how to fill form etc plz guide me I m 30 yrs. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?