20th April 2022, 06:10 PM

AICTE Approval is still there for ICE institution of Civil engineers?

My name is sridhar chitturi my Membership id no:77168 ICE institution of Civil engineers, Ludhiana are AICTE Approval Yes or No please confirm sir if u confirmed to given one copy please send my mail ID [email protected]

Thanking you sir

25th April 2022, 01:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AICTE Approval is still there for ICE institution of Civil engineers?

The ICE is recognised by following regulatory bodies
#Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education , government of India.
#Association of Indian universities
#Distance Education Council.
But it's not approved by AICTE.

ICE is only institute of its kind , which provides quality education and is committed to provide professional education.
29th April 2022, 11:54 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AICTE Approval is still there for ICE institution of Civil engineers?

Yes ICE Institute of Civil Engineers India is approved by AICTE and Degrees of this institution will be valid for jobs abroad. For further more details about this you can check it out on Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?