6th August 2015, 01:59 PM
DEVESH6809

AIR of both paper 1 and paper 2 are considered for admission in B.Arch at NIT?

respected sir,
I want to get a seat in b.arch in NIT or SPA, AIR of only paper 2 of JEE is considered or both of paper 1 and 2 ?

30th November 2016, 07:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AIR of both paper 1 and paper 2 are considered for admission in B.Arch at NIT?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and it is a national level test held for admission in undergraduate technical courses like B.Tech or B.Arch in top engineering colleges of India including CFTIs ( Centrally Funded Institutes of Technology ).

JEE comprises of two papers, one i.e; Paper 1 if for admission in B.Tech / B.E. degree where as other one i.e; Paper II is for admission in B.Arch degree course in various technical colleges of India.

So as you are interested in pursuing .B.Arch degree course from NIT then there is no need to apply or appear in Paper I as admission in B.Arch degree course is offered on the basis of performance in Paper II only.

Further to be eligible for appearing in JEE Paper II you must have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics as main subject with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board. For more details about JEE you can visit its official link www.jeemain.nic.in.

Apart from JEE, you can also look for the option of NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ) for admission in other top colleges and for further details regarding this examination you can refer to the link www.nata.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?