21st June 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Is Aligarh Distilliary providing training in Chemical Engineering?

sir, i m doing btech in chimical engg from uptu coll. Dr. K.N.Modi institute of engg. and tech.gaziabad ,and i want to ask, aligarh distilliary is providing training for chemical engg. student or not, thanks for feedback me!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the industries providing industrial training for chemical engineering students in Maharashtra?
  2. Companies providing implant training to B.Tech Chemical students in Chennai -- [New]
  3. Companies providing in-plant training in chemical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  5. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  6. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  7. Best companies for my training which I can take up while studying chemical engineering?
  8. How can I apply for 6 months training in chemical industry?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  10. Best institutes providing certified training for Electronics Engineering students?
  11. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  13. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  14. How to do training while studying B.Tech from VCTM Aligarh GBTU?
  15. Summer training for B.tech 3rd year Chemical engineering student?
  16. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  17. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  18. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
7th December 2011, 01:55 PM
the gladiator

Default Re: Is Aligarh Distilliary providing training in Chemical Engineering?

yes aligarh distillary provide training for the freshers who are in field of chemical and industrial. as you are student of chemical engeneering so you are allow to do training and apprentices in aligarh distillary and various other chemical industries.
just apply..............
18th January 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

is there any training which we could apply and they would take us easily
6th February 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

how can a student apply for trainning programme sir plz reply!
23rd April 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for summer internship in this summer...plz reply me.
5th June 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

can you provide me adderess of training centre in chemical engineering in aligarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?