16th June 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Punjab University? I have given MET exam and my rank is 1383

hello, i had done my bba recentally with 75% and i had given the met exam and my rank is 1383, i want to take admission in punjabi university not in any college which course would be better for me so that i can take admission in it..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Punjab Tec University after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? What rank can I expect?
  2. Exam pattern for Punjab MET exam? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  4. Will I be eligible to get admission in Punjab University in Chandigarh after scoring 370 rank in CET exam?
  5. How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)
  6. List of books considered beneficial for the preparation of MET(MBA) Punjab?
  7. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  8. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring an AIEEE rank of 89942(overall)? Which are the good colleges in which I can get? Any chance for admission in Thapar University(Punjab)?
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
  11. Can I get admission in any NIT or in Punjab after scoring 1748166 rank in overall?
  12. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can I get admission in good colleges? My AIEEE state rank in Punjab is 2810
  14. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  15. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  16. Can I get SSGPURC in Punjab University through Joint admission after scoring 46826 rank in AIEEE?
  17. Admission in Thapar University Punjab after scoring an AIEEE rank of 52000?
  18. Admission in any NIT or top 5 engineering colleges of Punjab University after scoring 107 in AIEEE with a state rank of 277 and AIR of 52000?
5th June 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Punjab University? I have given MET exam and my rank is 1383

Shall i know my rank in punjab university enterece test if i my test was no cleared
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?