3rd April 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do training while studying B.Tech from VCTM Aligarh GBTU?

sir, i am student of b.tech 3rd yr with ME from VCTM ALIGARH GBTU(UPTU)
Sir i want to know about training procedure, & fee for training in your company
The training preiod will be 20th june to 30th july

30th April 2016, 08:29 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do training while studying B.Tech from VCTM Aligarh GBTU?

Training is very important for B.Tech students and every students will have to for the training program of at-least four weeks to get some basic idea about the practical things.
Generally Training is required after second year and in every university some is given for the Training program, If you will not have training certificate then you will not be allowed to go in 3rd year of B.tech course. Hence you can join Training program after completion of 2nd year, Because there will be summer vacation of at-least 1.5 Months after completion of 2nd year.

If you are from ME background then you can join any manufacturing companies or any design company in the field of Mechanical engineering. There are so many private companies which gives training to Mechanical students and you will have to pay some amount of money to get admission in training program. The fee of training program will vary from 4000 to 7000 and it is decided on the basis of duration of training program.

If you do not time for the training program after 2nd year then you can join training program in winter season, there will be leave for 2-3 weeks after completion of your 5th semester exam and you hence you can complete this mandatory part of B.Tech course on time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?