18th January 2013, 05:35 PM
ankit goyal19

How to do summer training after passing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

i ankit goyal btech second year chemical engg want to have summer training or to do something which would be better for me further

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  2. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do summer training in BHEL when doing 3 years in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun?
  5. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  6. What are the options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  7. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  8. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  9. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  10. Summer training for B.tech 3rd year Chemical engineering student?
  11. How to apply for summer training at ONGC, Dehradun?
  12. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  13. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  14. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  16. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  17. In which industries can I do summer training? I am a student of chemical engineering at Jaypee University of engineering and technology
  18. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
10th August 2013, 09:44 PM
kasipati arun

Default Re: How to do summer training after passing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

if you know anyone who are employing at companies like vizag steel plant or anything which is related to chemical field,they can help you to join in that to do training there.so,you can deffinately get training there.go ahead like that.or investigate friends get information whether anyone who relatives to them employing or not,if they are employing,you will have a higher chances to get training there by their recommendation.
8th February 2021, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training after passing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

Sir. I am studying in nit agartala in chemical engineering branch. How can get training in bhel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?