16th January 2020, 12:14 AM
Gagan Gar

Which all degree courses are acceptable for DSSSB PGT Commerce examination?

Hello Sir, I have completed BBA as my graduation degree followed by MBA as my post graduation degree. So, now I wanted to know whether I am eligible for DSSSB PGT Commerce examination or not? Could anybody please confirm me on this matter?

19th January 2020, 03:33 PM
Ali Mirza Bhai

Default Re: Which all degree courses are acceptable for DSSSB PGT Commerce examination?

Masters degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University

Diploma/Degree in Education/Training

PhD degree in the concerned subject from a recognised Institution or University OR

First division in Postgraduate, Graduate and 10+2 level examination. Such candidates also have to produce a proof stating their intention of acquiring B.Ed or B.T qualification within three years of joining service

During the selection process, preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of three years of teaching experience in either of High School/Higher Secondary School/College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?