31st January 2020, 07:54 PM
anilkumar1295

Can we apply for PGT Commerce through DSSSB while being in final year of B.Ed?

Dear Sir, I have done M.Com with 2nd Division and now pursuing my final year of B.Ed. Am I eligible for PGT Commerce through DSSSB? And, when is the PGT DSSSB upcoming exam going to be conducted?

2nd February 2020, 03:52 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Can we apply for PGT Commerce through DSSSB while being in final year of B.Ed?

If you are pursuing your B.Ed in final year, then you can't apply for DSSSB PGT.

DSSSB PGT Eligibility
- You must have passed master's degree in concerned subject and passed diploma or degree in training/education course from a recognized university.
- Upper age limit : 36 years. Upper age relaxation applicable 3 years to OBC, 5 years to SC/ST and 10 years to PH categories.
26th February 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we apply for PGT Commerce through DSSSB while being in final year of B.Ed?

Sir, I have second division in graduation. Can I apply for DSSSB PGT? I belong to SC category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?