24th January 2010, 10:44 AM
ikroop sidhu

Which all entrance exams to appear to get admission in 3 years law course?

i m doing b.a and going to appere for b.a final yr exams in april,2010 . i want to know for addimision in 3 year law course which all entrance r there and dose clat test include 3 yr law course entrance test ..........

8th September 2011, 02:24 PM
unisha.v

Smile Re: Which all entrance exams to appear to get admission in 3 years law course?

The admissions are provided to the 5 year, 3 year LL.B courses and 2 year L.L.M course. The entrance exam comprises of 65 questions from general knowledge, 65 questions from English and 70 aptitude type questions from legal studies.

Law School Admission Test (LSAT), India.

It is a standardized test, which is adopted by multiple law colleges and universities in India. The LSAT is been established by the USA based ‘Law School Admission Council’ (LSAC) for the specific administration of law school activities in India.
8th September 2011, 04:46 PM
Aliza

Default Re: Which all entrance exams to appear to get admission in 3 years law course?

No,CLAT is an entrance exam given to approach for 5 years course after 12th.If you have done B.A or any graduation you dont have to apprear for it for doing 3 years LLB course.

Generally, eligibility for LLB is on the basis of marks scored at the graduation examinations.

However, there are some Universities that conduct entrance tests too. Certain institutions like National Law School in Bangalore conduct an All India Entrance examination.

You can check out for universities and their entrance tests they held for taking admission in their respective colleges in the attached file...Doc1.doc
8th September 2011, 05:19 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all entrance exams to appear to get admission in 3 years law course?

Definitely,as you are interested to take admission in Law course you can appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) which is conducted for admission to the LLB program at eleven National Law Universities.

there are some very important institutions with some particular entrance exams.

Eligibility:

1:you have to pass the Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in total and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PH

2:you should not have compartment in any subject.

3:you age may be maximum 20 years for General/OBC and 22 years for SC/ST/PH.

4:if you are in qualifying examination of your degree,you can also appear provisionally.

Some other tests are:
1:LSAT-India (Law School Admission Test - India)

2:Christ College of Law Entrance Exam

3r.Ambedkar College of Law test

4:Lala Lajpat Rai College of Law test

5:Gopaldas Jhamatamal Advani Law test

6:KPB Hinduja law college test

7:Jithendra Chauhan College of Law test

one of the best institute is The Government Law College (GLC) ,Mumbai
then you can have this great chance.
8th September 2011, 07:11 PM
malek basit

Arrow Re: Which all entrance exams to appear to get admission in 3 years law course?

Daar friends

Common Law Admission Test, (CLAT) 2011Common Law Admission Test,

(CLAT) 2011 The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2011 will be conducted for admission to the undergraduate programme at eleven National Law Universities.

Eligibility:
- Should have passed Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and persons with Disability).

- Should not be more than 20 years (in case of General/OBC candidates and 22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability) on 1st July, 2011.

- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also appear provisionally. However, they shall have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination before or at the time of admission with detailed mark sheet.

- Candidate with compartment/supplementary in any subject in the qualifying examination will not be eligible for admission.
24th September 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me 1 entrance test i.e, clat or lsat which is the easiest all entrance exam to get admission in 3years law course next year?
27th June 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

when the next time in 3 year law in m g university in apply?
30th April 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i am doing honours in english....i will graduate in the year 2014,i want to take up law...can you please help me with how should i prepare and in which entrance exams i should appear...please suggest...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?