8th January 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Are all entrance exams for Interior Designing important? If not which ones are important?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Interior Designing but I know that I have to write entrance exam for that so I want to know are all entrance exams for Interior Designing important? If not which ones are important? Please answer briefly as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  2. Which software is most important factor for interior designing
  3. Is fine arts course helpful in future for interior designing? Which course is more important for doing interior designing?
  4. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
  5. Which exams do I have to attempt to do MS in Interior Designing?
  6. Eligibility to do Interior Designing after 12th? Entrance exams to clear?
  7. How to do interior designing course?
  8. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MS in Interior Designing? Is it possible to join this course directly through GRE score?
  9. Any chance of doing B.Arch course after 12th commerce with computer?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  11. Entrance exams to become an Interior Designer? Which type of questions are asked in entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th?
  13. Is it necessary to take compulsory subject as mathematics for engineering
  14. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  15. Can I do Interior Designing after doing 12th from Arts Stream? What kind of entrance exam to be given? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to make career in Interior Designing after HSC in Computer Stream? Is it necessary to clear NATA for it?
  17. About Interior Designing course
  18. How to do interior designing as PG course? I am pursuing final year civil engineering
22nd May 2018, 11:45 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are all entrance exams for Interior Designing important? If not which ones are important?

There are different type of courses in Interior Designing like Diploma, BA, B.Sc & Bachelor of Design.

If you want to study in diploma level course then there is no need to attend any entrance exam. The colleges which offer this course will give direct admissions based on the previous years performance.

If you wish to study other degrees then it will depend upon on the college in which you want to study.
There are few colleges which conduct entrance exam for giving admissions and there are few other colleges which give admissions based on the previous years performance & personal interview.

There are many entrance exams which are conducted by the universities & states. Some of them are listed below:

- AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design)
- NID (National Institute of Design) Entrance Exam
- Symbiosis Entrance Test
- CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design)
- SOFT (School Of Fashion Technology) Entrance Exam
- NEED (National Entrance Examination for Design)

If you wish to study Interior Designing in top colleges then you can attend the national level entrance exams like AIEED, CEED & NEED other wise you can attend other entrance exams or there are few other universities which do not conduct any entrance exam.
Based on your interest you can choose your entrance exam or directly join in any other interior designing colleges.
7th May 2020, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are all entrance exams for Interior Designing important? If not which ones are important?

Is NATA important for interior design course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?