12th August 2011, 11:59 PM
aysha anan

Any chance of doing B.Arch course after 12th commerce with computer?

hi.....am a student of 12th commerce with computer as subject.is there any chance of doing B ARCH course ? am also good at drawing.plzzz do reply me....

14th August 2011, 01:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance of doing B.Arch course after 12th commerce with computer?

For admission to the B.Arch course only candidate from the science stream in 12th standard are allowed to apply. Physics, Chemistry and Maths should be amongst the subjects studied. These candidates will need to appear for the engineering entrance exams along with NATA. It is important to have a good score in these tests to qualify for admission. So you are not eligible for this course. Since you are good in drawing you consider other options like interior designing, graphic designing etc.
16th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance of doing B.Arch course after 12th commerce with computer?

Is there any place where best colleges for those who are best in crafting, drawing, painting?
11th January 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce 10 2 student with maths as a subject ,can i opt for b.arch
12th May 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

can I go for b.arch without maths but phy and chem ?
12th May 2012, 06:03 PM
romi_bal

Candidates only from Science stream are allowed to appear for B.Arch Exam. Physics, Chemistry & Math should be compulsory subjects to be studied in 12th.
For admission in B.Arch candidates should appear for Engineering Entrance exams along with NATA & score good marks in the exams to qualify for the course.
So you are not eligible for the same.
4th June 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Is a commerce student with maths eligible for b arch
4th June 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

4th June 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?