30th January 2017, 09:48 PM
arade akshata

Entrance exams to become an Interior Designer? Which type of questions are asked in entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Science stream and want to become an Interior Designer. Tell me important exams to become an Interior Designer? Which type of question asked in entrance exam?

31st January 2017, 08:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to become an Interior Designer? Which type of questions are asked in entrance exam?

Yes, you can appear for entrance examination conducted for admission in various institutes in Interior designing courses.

List of examination are :-

NLAT.

NIFT.

CEED.

NEED.

SOFT.

There is different examination syllabus for all the examination. So, to get details for it visit the official website.

Generally questions of General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness are asked.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?