18th September 2019, 10:44 PM
Vandu talapa

In which all languages BPT entrance examination is conducted?

I am appearing in the entrance exam of BPT but I am Hindi medium student so in what manner I should prepare for the entrance exam? Is this exam also conducted in Hindi? Or, English medium is the only option I have?

10th February 2023, 10:47 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: In which all languages BPT entrance examination is conducted?

I. Some states the admission to BPT is given through NEET enterance exam and the following is conducted in many languages as well as in hindi , where as most of the states will also provide you an option to appear in hindi language
13th February 2023, 01:36 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: In which all languages BPT entrance examination is conducted?

In India, the BPT entrance examination is usually conducted in English or the regional language, such as Hindi or Bengali. The language of the exam is usually determined by the state or the institution conducting the examination. For example, some states in India conduct the examination in English, while others conduct it in the regional language.

It is important to note that the language in which the exam is conducted can vary from year to year, so it's always best to check the specific information for the exam you are interested in. Additionally, some institutes also have their own entrance exams in addition to the state or national level exams. In those cases, the language of the entrance exam is determined by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?