21st January 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NET exam for Librarian after completing BLISC with 63% and MLISC with 58% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA scoring 43.33%, MA 64%, BLISC 63% and MLISC 58% marks. Now I want to apply for NET exam for Librarian so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NET exam for Librarian with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed Information regarding Library Science course?
  2. How to join B.Ed course after working as Librarian? I am having B.Com, MLISC degree
  3. How to do correspondence MLISc? Details of course and admission?
  4. Colleges offering the B.Li.Sc and M.Li.Sc in Hyderabad?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing MA and B.Ed in English? What is the syllabus for NET exam?
  6. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  7. If I pass MLIS in Distance Education mode with more than 55% then am I eligible to sit for NET or SET exam for Librarian Post? Maximum age limit for appear for NET or SET exam?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for NET SET exam after completing Graduation with 58% and Post Graduation with 52% marks being a General Category candidate? -- [New]
  9. Pay scale of senior college assistant librarian in Maharashtra
  10. Is 2 year M.Lib or PG degree eligible for SSC librarian job?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for NET/SET examination after completion of MA with 50% marks and BA also with 50%?
  12. NET exam for masters of physiotherapy in neurology first year student? which subject can be applied in NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for the post of librarian after completing M.Phil in Library and Information Science
  14. How many courses are available in Library Science after class 12th? Which one is necessary to become a Librarian?
  15. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET or UGC NET exam after completing MA in Mathematics?
  17. Am i eligible for UGC NET exam after PGDM degree?
  18. Am i eligible to apply for teaching post in engineering college after completing NET exam?
22nd January 2017, 11:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET exam for Librarian after completing BLISC with 63% and MLISC with 58% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA scoring 43.33%, MA 64%, BLISC 63% and MLISC 58% marks. Now I want to apply for NET exam for Librarian so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NET exam for Librarian with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed MLISC with 58% marks so you are eligible for UGC NET exam in Library Science.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam. There are no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
27th April 2020, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET exam for Librarian after completing BLISC with 63% and MLISC with 58% marks?

After Completing BLISC. I can apply for NET exam
.??
13th February 2023, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have a degree M.Com and B.Lib. can I give mp set exam for the post of librarian
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?