25th April 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Which all Science subject combination is required in 11th and 12th to study Architecture?

Hi, I am about to complete my 10th Board exams and will be taking admission in 11th. My aim is to study Architecture. So, which Science subject combination do I need to opt in 11th? Do I need to take Chemistry as well?

29th April 2020, 12:49 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which all Science subject combination is required in 11th and 12th to study Architecture?

Generally, The minimum education required to pursue graduation degree course in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) is a Class 12th in any stream with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognised board of education. But, in case of some institutes Class 12th in Science stream with PCM combination is desired.

So, the best option for you is to go for PCM group combination for your Class 12th in order to pursue degree course in Architecture.

Further, for getting admission in top colleges to pursue the same degree course, you are required to qualify entrance examinations such as JEE Paper II, NATA, or various State JEE/EEE.
30th April 2020, 03:53 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all Science subject combination is required in 11th and 12th to study Architecture?

The required eligibility to pursue Architecture course from a recognised university is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised university in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in varies with examination.

So, it is mandatory to have Chemistry in std 12th to become eligible to get admission in the Architecture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?