14th September 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Pursuing Architect is possible with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Psychology in 12th?

I want to become an Architect, so is it possible if I take science with physics chemistry biology and psychology and then go for architecture colleges and courses after 12th? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc(Nursing) being a 12th student with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Psychology subjects?
  2. What subject combination is better for a candidate who has scored poor marks in WBCHSE Science?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BFSC after passing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application as a subject combination?
  4. Am I eligible to take up Psychology as my Degree course subject if I did not have it for Intermediate?
  5. What type of subject combination is best after passing WBCHSE in science stream?
  6. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Salary of graduate Nurse in India?
  7. Am I eligible to study BF.Sc if pursuing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application?
  8. What are the subject options in India after 12th? I have passed 12th with PCM, Psychology and English in India under CBSE
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  10. Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join 4 years BS course in Biology Faculty after studying 12th with Mains Subject in Biology, Chemistry and Physics
  12. Can I pursue M.Sc with any subject after completing B.Sc (Biology) two years course? Is there any one year bridge course for the same?
  13. How can i join IISER without attending JEE and KVPY? -- [New]
  14. How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?
  15. Am I eligible for NEET with marks as Chemistry-38, Physics- 54, Biology-68, and in English-37?
  16. Can I change school if my school forces me to take Maths along with PCB?
  17. Is it possible to opt Bioscience with Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Physics as an optional subject through WBCHSE?
  18. Can I change my field after BSc IT to medical stream?
14th September 2016, 11:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing Architect is possible with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Psychology in 12th?

No, you will not be eligible for Bachelor of Architecture as you haven't studied mathematics as a subject at 12th level.

Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate course of five years duration.

The minimum eligibility for Bachelor of Architecture course is class 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board or university.

The candidate must have studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject at 12th level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?