16th February 2011, 04:09 PM
sndsgupta

Alternative way of getting admission in JJ college of Architecture other than AIEEE?

what are the other ways of getting admission in JJ college of architecture besides appearing in 'AIEEE'. I m a delhi resident

Related Questions:
  1. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  3. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  4. What should be the minimum rank one should get in AIEEE to get in a good Architecture College? How many students can give AIEEE Architecture every year?
  5. What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college
  6. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  7. List of top 5 colleges in India offering B.Arch course?
  8. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
  9. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  10. Can I get admission in Architecture College in Mumbai having scored 148 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Is it true that AIEEE pattern changes every year? What will be the pattern of this year? Are the ranks for AIEEE and AIEEE Architecture given seperately? Do we have to get the main rank list of AIEEE to get a seat in Architecture?
  12. How to join B.Arch? Which entrance exam can I write?
  13. How many students had attempted aieee b.arch?
  14. How many colleges are available to study M.Arch in India? List of entrance exams for admission? -- [New]
  15. Can I do B.Arch after diploma in Interior Designing?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Arch through lateral entry after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Are Civil Engineering students eligible for B.Arch?
  18. Which are the good colleges for B.Arch course in India?
21st February 2011, 01:05 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Alternative way of getting admission in JJ college of Architecture other than AIEEE?

Yes if you have by chance not cleared AIEEE then you can get into this college by NATA score or by MHT CET score

If you are not eligible for MHT CET due to your delhi origin you can give NATA a try. Its the best way to get through i guess. After you crack it you will be called for counseling after which you can get admission
1st March 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Alternative way of getting admission in JJ college of Architecture other than AIEEE?

Is a maharashtra domicile necessary to be submitted for giving MHT CET?
When are the forms for MHT CET going to be available? And where can I get them?
1st March 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Is a maharashtra domicile necessary to be submitted for giving MHT CET?
When are the forms for MHT CET going to be available? And where can I get them?
4th April 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student who have writtern the 12 exam now and i want to know the procedure for admission in your reputed college for interior designing.....
16th May 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

can i get a domicile in maharashtra with a permanent residence? i have one in pune but i live in delhi and have cleared my 10th n 12th from delhi.
5th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I Get Admission To Architecture Engineering On The Basis Of MHTCET (PCM Only) ??

Reply Soon
6th June 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for admission?
7th June 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

hi i am aishwarya. My AIEEE 2011 OPEN AIR OVERALL is 15453, Category 10711. State Rank Overall 3633, category 2320 i am from A.P.my score is 166.
pl.tell me whether i get admitted into any of the B.Arch colleges so that it will be easier to apply for counselling.
9th October 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the number of seats for outside maharashtra quota in SIR JJ COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE??
7th February 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam i have scored 31marks in CET 38 marks in AIEEE and 68 marks in NATA in the year 2011 can i get admission this year without giving this exam or with giving this exams and i scored 47% in 12th and also i belong to SC caste plz help
17th May 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i have got 115 nata score and 88.3% in 12th. which good architecture college in india will i probably get with this score? i have not yet got my jee barch score
17th May 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello madam/sir I have scored 83 marks in NATA and think will get 70-75% in 12th and i am in SBC caste... so plz help me how can i get admission in Sir jj college of architecture....
20th June 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams are required to get admission in jj college of architecture
5th May 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am expecting above 100 marks in NATA and 75% in my boards (Bihar board). Do I have any chances of getting admission in Sir JJ college of architecture ?

plz reply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?