30th June 2013, 06:32 PM
deepcarol

Am I applicable for CTET or STET after doing BSc biotech with B.Ed

I have done B.Sc biotech with B.ed if i am applicable fot ctet or stet

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between CBSE CTET and STET in haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify for STET for a teacher job in Haryana or CBSE CTET?
  2. Study material for TET and TRB exam? I have finished MSc, B.Ed
  3. What is the age limit for CTET exam? What is the qualification required for it?
  4. Difference between CBSE CTET and SETE Haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify STET for Haryana Teacher's job?
  5. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  6. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  7. Am I eligible for CTET exam after doing B.Tech and 1 year NTT course
  8. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  10. Can I apply for jobs in government institutes/schools directly after clearing CTET exam?
  11. Am I Eligible for SGT or SA? I've Completed B.Sc with biotech,microbiology,chemistry,bed biology, English and Telugu as 2nd Language.
  12. When will the vacancy for CTET release? I have cleared both the papers of CTET
  13. Fee structure to join B.Tech course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  15. Can I give CTET entrance exam?
  16. Is BSc Biotechnology a good course after 12th? What after BSc Biotech?
  17. What are the career options in UP and central government after B.Ed? Qualifications, age limit and the exam pattern?
  18. After BSc Biotech from Ranchi what should I do?
22nd June 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I applicable for CTET or STET after doing BSc biotech with B.Ed

Am I eligible for appearence in the ctet exam after M.Sc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?