19th March 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for jobs in government institutes/schools directly after clearing CTET exam?

hi

i have cleared my CTET Exam recently. i hav done Bsc(gen- group B), BEd.
My query is that whether i can apply in govt institutes/schools directly or i need to clear DSSB exams first to become a teacher in govt/ KV/ govt aided schools.

please explain the whole procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for government jobs after clearing CTET exam? Is it possible to get a government job?
  2. Am I eligible to get the government job after completion of MA English without clearing CTET exam? -- [New]
  3. What is the future of M.A in Hindi after scoring 53%?
  4. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  5. What I have to do for my teaching job after completing BSc in Chemistry with 55% marks
  6. What are the opportunities to get government jobs in CBSE schools qualifying CTET and completing it at an age of 31 years?
  7. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  8. How to apply for government jobs in universities or government colleges? Maximum/upper age limit to apply for government job after clearing NET exam?
  9. How to apply for Central Schools after clearing CTET?
  10. Without UPTET/CTET Teaching job in government school is possible?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in CTET if completed BBA?
  12. Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?
  13. Which course should I opt for between B.Ed and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc General?
  14. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  15. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  16. What are the chances for me after completing B.Com?
  17. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  18. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2012, 03:53 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE
Default Re: Can I apply for jobs in government institutes/schools directly after clearing CTET exam?

Yes you can apply for government jobs in schools and colleges/institutes with your CTET certificate. But you cannot go directly there for applying. You have to find out advertisements calling for such interview, and then apply them through proper channel.
5th April 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for jobs in government institutes/schools directly after clearing CTET exam?

What is the age limit to apply for job as teacher in centre schools after qualifying CTET?
15th January 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it any possible to get tamilnadu govt job after clearing CTET?
6th October 2014, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

how to find the call for by the central govt. Schools after clearing CTET is there any website which updates regularly?
12th May 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I KNOW ABOUT THE VACANCIES IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SCHOOLS?
29th October 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government job after clearing my CTET without B.Ed?
30th October 2015, 02:20 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes definitely you can apply for Government schools or primary schools as a teacher after clearing CTET exam.

After qualifying CTET exam you can apply for the vacancies are a given below-

SSC- As a Teacher

KVS - As a Teacher

DSSB-As a Teacher

For knowing about vacancies you have to visit the various websites &employments news for latest update.
24th July 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Ctet paper 1 qualification z helpful in application for which posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?