6th August 2011, 02:32 PM
sharma_diwan

Difference between CBSE CTET and SETE Haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify STET for Haryana Teacher's job?

I want to know difference b/w cbse ctet and stet in haryana.
I've qualified cbse ctet .Is it compulsory to qualify stet for haryana teacher's job?

11th August 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between CBSE CTET and SETE Haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify STET for Haryana Teacher's job?

application form 2011
18th August 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between CBSE CTET and SETE Haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify STET for Haryana Teacher's job?

plz sir i want to know the complete syllabus of stet for paper 1 and paper 2
19th August 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to qualify STET if i have qualified the cbse ctet, for teacher job in state?
5th October 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

is ctet certificate valied for state gov. teachers vacancy
10th November 2011, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what is different between STET AND HTET
PLZ tell me validity of both of exam
28th December 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

is B.Ed cumpolsory?
Im doing post graduation (english)with 60%..and hav qualified HTET (lecturer)with 70%
11th March 2012, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

i am pradeep;b.com,b.ed.pass stet(s.s). passed htet(jbt.) on which post i can apply
4th May 2013, 11:40 PM
sparsh 1578

Exclamation expiry date for STET for Haryana Teacher's job?

i have qualify stet exam in haryana . htet 2011 will expire in 2016 and when will stet 2008 expire
21st January 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Difference between CBSE CTET and SETE Haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify STET for Haryana Teacher's job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?