26th May 2011, 10:21 PM
stalukdar

Am I eligible admission into NIIT through Assam quota? I'm from Assam but studied my 11th and 12th from Delhi

I m from Assam, but studied my class XI and XII in Delhi. Shall I b eligible for Assam quota for admission into NIIT

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  3. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  4. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  5. Will my OBC quota from Assam be considered in Madhya Pradesh for AIEEE?
  6. Am I eligible for Assam Medical entrance exam if belongs to Assam but studies 10th from Meghalaya and 12th from Telangana?
  7. Whether domicile candidates can appear in Assam CEE(Medical) who has completed 12th in other state? -- [New]
  8. Admission in medical college in Assam after scoring 1510 rank in Assam CEE? Can I get admission through ST quota?
  9. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  12. Minimum qualifications and percentage required to join the Assam Police?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  14. Procedure for NRI reservation for MBBS in Assam?
  15. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  16. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  17. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
3rd April 2012, 06:48 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: Am I eligible admission into NIIT through Assam quota? I'm from Assam but studied my 11th and 12th from Delhi

Structure of the Joint Entrance Examination (IIT JEE) :

The IIT JEE encompasses of 2 papers.

Each of these papers has a time period of 2 hours.

The questions asked will be of the objective nature.

The questions are asked from:

Read: How can I prepare for JEE entrance while pursuing 11th? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/how-can-i-prepare-jee-entrance-while-pursuing-11th-14390.html#ixzz1qyHCsfmv
25th March 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible admission into NIIT through Assam quota? I'm from Assam but studied my 11th and 12th from Delhi

is there any chance of getting admission in NIT through assam quota ,i am completing my 11th and 12th classes from assam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?