27th June 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Aerospace or Environmental Engineering after completing IPE with 95% marks and 50 marks in EAMCET?

i had completed my ipe with 95% of marks & gained 50 marks in eamcet .
i need to know am i eligible for aerospace or environmental engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Aerospace Engineering branch available in JNTU Kakinada? What is the fee structure? Can I get a seat after scoring 97% in IPE exam and 90 marks in EAMCET?
  2. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Expected rank in EAMCET for a candidate with 100 marks in EAMCET and 981 marks in IPE?
  4. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 940 marks in IPE and 57 marks in EAMCET?
  5. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 89 marks in EAMCET and 23.6 marks in IPE?
  6. Need information about weightage of IPE marks in EAMCET?
  7. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  8. Chances to study Homeopathy/BDS/Ayurvedic with 64 marks in EAMCET and 22 marks in IPE?
  9. Can I qualify if scored 30 marks in EAMCET and 762 marks in IPE?
  10. Expected rank in EAMCET for a BC-B candidate with 92 marks in EAMCET and 515 marks in IPE?
  11. In which top engineering colleges can I get after scoring 974 marks in IPE?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in JNTU if scored 83 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE being a BC-D candidate? Expected rank?
  13. Expected rank with 99 marks in EAMCET for a candidate with 564 marks in IPE? Possibility to get MBBS seat?
  14. Have I qualified if scored 52 marks in EAMCET and 14 marks in IPE Weightage?
  15. Can I get seat for Engineering having scored 30 marks in EAMCET and 792 marks in IPE?
  16. Am I eligible to get a seat in JNTU after scoring 980 marks in IPE? Minimum marks required in EAMCET?
  17. Expected rank with 48 marks in EAMCET and 850 marks in IPE? -- [New]
  18. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Can I get a seat with 900 marks in IPE
4th July 2011, 07:18 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Aerospace or Environmental Engineering after completing IPE with 95% marks and 50 marks in EAMCET?

According to my knowledge there is no Engineering college approved by AICTE offering Aerospace or Environmental Engineering through EAMCET Examination,but related courses like Aeronautical Engineering are available.There are only 12 colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Aeronautical Engineering course.So, a total of 840 seats are available and with the marks you have achieved in EAMCET I don't think you can secure a seat in one of these colleges.

Your IPE marks are good but your EAMCET marks are too low hence securing a seat in Aeronautical stream is not possible.You can go through the EAMCET certificate verification and try out your luck in web counselling.
12th May 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Aerospace or Environmental Engineering after completing IPE with 95% marks and 50 marks in EAMCET?

sir my ipe marks score is 948 and how many marks should gain in eamcet for cse in aditya college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?