1st August 2011, 07:21 PM
PRADEEPA .S

How can I do degree after completing multimedia and animation course in Computer Center?

I have discontuied in tenth .because some presonal reson .now i have completed multimedia &animation course in computer center .i want to do dgree .so what can i do?

2nd August 2011, 03:10 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: How can I do degree after completing multimedia and animation course in Computer Center?

Degree in Multimedia & Animation
Multimedia & animation is one of the fastest growing industries in India. Animators can work in different web development companies, video games development companies, visual effect studios, advertisement houses, animation movies development houses and many more. As you discontinued study after 10th this is a field can reach you heights.
There is several ways if you are interested in doing B.SC degree in animation. As you know to join any degree course minimum qualification is 10+2. You can complete 12th board exam in any stream. Otherwise you can join 3 years polytechnic diploma course on the basis of your 10th board result or through a entrance exam. Regarding entrance exam for admission into polytechnic colleges you should keep track of notification in the newspapers. Moreover you have option to join Bachelor Preparatory Program(BPP). This you should complete only from IGNOU. After doing any of the above mentioned course you will be eligible for degree in animation and multimedia. For this purpose you may join arena multimedia which in a leading institute in the field of multimedia.

31st October 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do degree after completing multimedia and animation course in Computer Center?

dear sir, i m stuck with question and doubts i have.i m a student of bsc animation 1st year,i want to go in gaming field in us soon after complition of my bsc.so, what is the eligibility criteria for the same?and which are the top gaming schools in us?and what all exams i need to write in order to get into the same?and sir also suggest me some good master degree which is in boom in us?
thank you,

17th December 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

can i do degree after 10

12th May 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

after 10th how can i go to multimedia and menction the following steps that how to go to the last stage of multimedia?!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?