28th December 2010, 12:22 PM
prasad chalasani

Am I eligible to answer IRS or IES exam after completing B.E in CSE?

Hello Sir,

I am completed B.E. in C.S.E. am I eligible for attend I.R.S. & I.E.S. Examinations

10th January 2011, 12:57 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to answer IRS or IES exam after completing B.E in CSE?

hi,

For IES exam only the following branches are allowed for application:
1.electrical
2.Mechanical
3.civil
4.Electronics and telecommunication

So you cant write for IES exam.But dont worry you cn write for GATE exam.

regards,
yash
11th January 2011, 03:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to answer IRS or IES exam after completing B.E in CSE?

Yes of course, with a BE in CSE you can surely appear in the IRS and IES examinations. Graduates in any stream are allowed to appear for the exam. Also the minimum age is 21 years. These exams are carried out by the UPSC as to select qualified candidates in to various central government departments. These exams are carried out every year and final year students can also appear in the recruitment process.
31st January 2011, 05:28 PM
mychandru024

Yes, you are eligible to take up IRS & IES exams.
6th February 2011, 11:39 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Am I eligible to answer IRS or IES exam after completing B.E in CSE?

Quote:
Hello Sir,

I am completed B.E. in C.S.E. am I eligible for attend I.R.S. & I.E.S. Examinations
UPSC conducts Many Exams One of them is IES i.e Indian Engineering Services.This year IES Online Filling up of forms has started. You can fill the forms @ Online Registration

Just you need to click which Exam you want to opt for.IES has Some criteria which is Designed by upsc government . They are

A guy with Engineering Background with particular Disciplines i.e any one of these either Civil Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Electrical Engineering,Or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.are Only Eligible to write and in contrast to the Age i.e you must be in between 21 years of age to 30 years of age.

Good luck.
13th September 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams a cse student appear after b tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?