2nd April 2011, 03:48 AM
rad.dandu

Am I eligible for any exams(Government Jobs) or jobs after completing MSc in Virology?

hi,
i hv completed M.Sc virology in 2005.till now i didn't work at anywhere.am i eligible to do any jobs or to write any exams for governament jobs.please clearly explain to me

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  2. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Virology after completion of Zoology Honours?
  3. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  4. What are the jobs available for me after completing MSc final in Botany with above 60%?
  5. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?
  6. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  7. Can we go to government service after getting 12th certificate?
  8. Any jobs available for me after completing B.Tech 4 year? Any chance for bank job?
  9. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Government jobs or Bank jobs eligibility after passing BPP exam and B.Com CA in TOU?
  11. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  12. Can one get good Government Jobs after completing Diploma?
  13. Am I eligible to get Government jobs after completing BCA(H) from Distance Education? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs?
  15. Can I apply for government jobs in engineering or administration after completing BE and M.Sc Degree?
  16. Can I get a job after completing MSc computer science in last year
  17. What are the eligibility criteria for Railway Jobs after completing B.E?
  18. What kind of jobs can I get after MSc Microbiology?
13th May 2011, 08:30 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for any exams(Government Jobs) or jobs after completing MSc in Virology?

Hello,
Generally for governmental vacant posts UPSC, SSC, UGC conducts exams. And if you are talking about governmental exams means exams conducted by the above said committies.
UPSC conducts CSAT(civil services aptitude test), through which top class officers for IAS, IPS, IFS and other Alloyed services are selected. Although if candidate could not gain the position in above departments then selected candidates may placed for group 1st and group 2nd officers.
Exam conducts in three steps-
1. CSAT(prelims)
2. Mains
3. Selected candidates in mains are called for interview by UPSC.
Eligibility criteria-
*candidate should be graduate from affiliated university or equivalent with min. Aggregate 60% (unreserved category) with any stream.
*age limit-21-30yr.(general category)
for reserved category(SC/ST/OBC) there is age relaxation.for more information visit-www.upsc.gov.in
and www.ssconline.nic.in .
You can apply in research centres for virology or can participate in clinical trials of newly discovered drugs specially which are viral based.
But in every sector experience is must, you can try for training in small scaled labs/research centres, and then apply for large scaled research centres. If you opt for P.hd then lots of doors of opportunities will be opened for you.
you can appear in GRE (graduate record exam) in which,after qualification you have chance to complete p.hd from abroad.
If you wish for scholarship to p.hd then you can appear in-
*CSIR-nehru science post doctoral research fellowship scheme.
*CSIR-JRF
forms are available in august (online) and exam conducts in december every year.
Remember if there is a will there is a way.
For more information on scholarships you can visit-www.indianscholarship.com and
www.a2zscholarship.com
ok, best of luck.
18th May 2011, 07:54 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for any exams(Government Jobs) or jobs after completing MSc in Virology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad.dandu View Post
hi,
i hv completed M.Sc virology in 2005.till now i didn't work at anywhere.am i eligible to do any jobs or to write any exams for governament jobs.please clearly explain to me
Yes ofcourse you are eligible for various govt jobs like

IAS/IPS/IFS
CBI/RAW
Army,Navy
etc.,

but not in your core field all these eligibility comes only under general category you cannot use your M.Sc Virology brain anywhere in these services

you can write all the exams as a general qualification of your degree but there is no govt job for your core field

you can write CSE for IAS/IPS and all

You can write SSC for CBI/RAW etc.,

you can write separate entrance examinations for Army navy etc.,

These are all the high end and most respected jobs in the country so you can choose one among the best according to your potential

Regards

~AdityA~
28th May 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for any exams(Government Jobs) or jobs after completing MSc in Virology?

I am having experience in a pharma company in synthesis department .I want to change the department,which does not have chemical exposure.
21st June 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the test for jobs afer msc cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?