6th February 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any post of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited having completed B.Com?

I am final year student of B.Com of Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly, Meerut University), Meerut. Am I eligible for any post of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) 2018? Please answer me.

13th February 2018, 08:31 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Am I eligible for any post of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited having completed B.Com?

There are two posts for which you are eligible to apply for in DMRC as per the notification.

1) CRA : Customer Relation Assistant, the requirement for this post is that one must have completed bachelor degree in any stream from recognised university. You have to pass the written test that will be conducted online of 200 marks and interview and Medical Test of standard A-1. Starting salary is around 35000.

2) Accountant, the requirement for this post is a bachelor degree in B.Com from a recognised university. Selection procedure is same as CRA but here you have to pass the Medical Standard C-1. Starting salary is around 25000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?