1st March 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited for ITI candidate? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?

Sir, I have completed ITI and want to get job in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited. Is there any vacancy for me? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?

23rd June 2017, 11:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any vacancy in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited for ITI candidate? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?

Yes, there are good number of job opportunities in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited for ITI background candidates.

Educational Qualification Required:

In general, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is "Diploma" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

Click here to Apply for Bangalore Metro Official Website

I suggest you to go through the Official Website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation. You may go through "Careers" or "Recruitment" section of the website for getting latest recruitment details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?