1st March 2018, 11:23 AM
sibbu2020

What are the jobs availability and procedure to apply in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?

Am I eligible to apply for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited? I have completed Electrical Engineering Diploma by lateral entry scheme in 2nd year from a government institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do internship from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited?
  2. Procedure to apply for 3 months Internship in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for B.Tech Civil Engineering student?
  3. Previous papers of DMRC for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical)
  4. Previous years question papers for Delhi Metro rail corporation?
  5. Question papers of last 5 years for Station Controller exam conducted by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd?
  6. How to do registration for training in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
  7. Last 5 years question papers of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for Junior Electrical?
  8. Am I eligible for any post of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited having completed B.Com?
  9. Previous 10 years question papers of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
  10. What is the date of Delhi Metro Rail corporation exam for station controller?
  11. Is there any vacancy in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited for ITI candidate? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  12. What is the exam date of DMRC J.E(Electronics?
  13. Delhi Rail Corporation solved question papers?
  14. Syllabus and question pattern of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation exam?
  15. Last 5 years question papers in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Junior Electrical Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for job at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited after ITI and Diploma Engineering with Mechanical stream? List of vacancies available for this year?
  17. Last 5 years question papers of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Junior Electrical Exam?
  18. How to get job post of Junior Engineer (Electronics) in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
5th March 2018, 06:32 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: What are the jobs availability and procedure to apply in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?

List of some of the posts name are mentioned below:-
Clerk
Junior Engineer
Technician
Senior Clerk
Guard
Loco Pilot
Executive

You can apply through online process.
If you have degree of Diploma in Electrical Engineering then you are eligible to apply for the post that is Junior Engineer.
You must have completed higher secondary examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
Your age must be under 18 years to 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?