27th March 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get job post of Junior Engineer (Electronics) in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?

Hi this is sourabh. I am interested in getting the job of Junior engineer in the field of electronics. I want to know that how can i get the Junior Engineer post in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Please reply.

28th March 2016, 12:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job post of Junior Engineer (Electronics) in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?

Anyone who wishes to join DMRC as Junior Engineer has to appear for the recruitment exam conducted by DMRC.

Eligibility criteria required to get job of Junior Engineer (Electronics) in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation :-

-The candidate should possess three year Engineering Diploma in Electronics from a recognized university.

-The candidate having higher qualification like B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics are also eligible to apply for the post.

-The candidate appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.

-The candidate age should be between 18 to 28 Years.

Exam Pattern:

Written Test (two papers).

Personal Interview.

Medical examination.
28th March 2016, 03:56 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job post of Junior Engineer (Electronics) in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?

DMRC - Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.

The candidate who wish to join in DMRC for the post of Junior Engineers should fulfill the following eligibility requirements.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate's age should be in the range of 18-28 years.

* Candidate should have completed their graduation in Electronics/ Electrical streams from any recognized university.

* Candidates who are in the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written test (Paper I and Paper II).

* Personal Interview.

* Medical examination.

The candidates who qualified in the written examination are selected for Personal interview and so on.

Finally, the candidates are shortlisted by the DMRC and committee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?