26th October 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for Drug Inspector entrance exam after completing B.Pharmacy? If not then what should I do next?

Hello Sir, I am Mohana Priya I have completed my B.Pharmacy course this year. Am I eligible to appear for Drug Inspector entrance exam. If not then please tell me what should I do next to get a good job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for Drug Inspector entrance exam after completing B.Pharmacy? If not then what should I do next? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  3. Complete schedule and information of Drug Inspector exam?
  4. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharmacy?
  5. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  6. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  7. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience?
  8. When is the entrance exam of Drug Inspector? Details about the Drug Inspector entrance exam?
  9. Information about drug inspector exam in Gujarat? Am I eligible for drug inspector?
  10. B.Pharma graduate is eligible for Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and date of exam in Gujarat?
  11. Can I be eligible for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm?
  12. Am I eligible for drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy?
  13. Procedure to get the post of Drug Inspector after completing M.Pharm? Any entrance exam to be answered to get to that post?
  14. Which is the best option after B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Can I prepare for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  16. Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in pharma marketing
  17. Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in Pharma Marketing
  18. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2016, 12:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Drug Inspector entrance exam after completing B.Pharmacy? If not then what should I do next?

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree in pharmacy are eligible to appear for Drug Inspector examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted by State Public Commission. The candidates have to appear and qualify in written stage of examination for final selection.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with different state. So, visit official website of state PCS to get more information about examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?