17th July 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in Pharma Marketing

If i hav 2 yearz experince in pharma marketing ,den am i eligible to giv entrance exam of drug inspector?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in Pharma Marketing
  2. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for Drug Inspector after doing B.Pharma?
  4. Completed B.Pharm and have experience in Pharma Marketing : How to become a Drug Inspector?
  5. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector after completing B.Pharma?
  6. Am I eligible for drug inspector after completing B.pharma and while working for 3 years in Marketing company?
  7. B.Pharma graduate is eligible for Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and date of exam in Gujarat? -- [New]
  8. What should I do to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharm and Marketing with 2 years experience?
  9. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharma in Marketing company?
  10. Eligibility for Drug inspector exam for B.Pharm and having experience in QA department in pharma industry
  11. Entrance exam for drug inspector after B.Pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for drug inspector exam? I have completed M.Pharma
  13. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam having completed M.Sc. Microbiology and with 2.5 years experience in QC?
  14. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after having D Pharmacy qualification with 3 years experience?
  15. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam being B.Pharma Fresher?
  16. Suitable government jobs for Pharmacy graduate?
  17. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  18. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
30th September 2017, 12:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in Pharma Marketing

The eligibility to appear for Drug Inspector examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in pharmacy from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted by State PSC. So, the age limit to appear in examination varies with examination.

So, you can appear in examination if you have above qualification you are eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for final recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?