9th August 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Exam after scoring 50% in graduation?

i m 21 now n hv scored 50% in my graduation . Am i eligible to appear in Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service (HPAS) Exam ??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of HAS(Himachal Administrative Service)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service
  3. How may I get previous 5 year solved question papers(Pre and Mains both) for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service exam?
  4. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  5. What is the procedure to clear Himachal Pradesh administrative exam? What is the eligibility criteria for the exam?
  6. How can I get admission in HAS?
  7. Date of Sale of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Form?
  8. What is the eligibility for other state students for HP administrative service
  9. What type of questions appear in Himachal Pradesh Administration Service?
  10. Is a candidate completed 10+2 from Himachal, eligible for Punjab PMT?
  11. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  12. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  13. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  14. Last year Himachal Pradesh administrative preliminary and mains question paper?
  15. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  16. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  17. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  18. Age relaxation for ex serviceman to apply in HP administrative services?
9th June 2015, 12:33 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Exam after scoring 50% in graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Exam after scoring 50% in graduation.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidates should have passed graduation from any recognized university or college.

Age Limit: - candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 35 years.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

Selection Procedure :

Preliminary Examination/

Main entrance exam

Viva-Voce
3rd January 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Exam after scoring 50% in graduation?

I am an exserviceman, basically from himachal,done my graduation from HP University but having address of haryana can I avail HP exserviceman quota,for HAS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?