31st July 2011, 02:09 PM
svss narayana

Am I eligible to appear for IPCC Exam directly without giving CPT Exam having secured 78% in B.Com?

Sir, i have secured 78% in b.com. Am i eligible for appearing for ipcc directly with out cpt examination.can i register for ipcc now.

5th August 2011, 11:17 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IPCC Exam directly without giving CPT Exam having secured 78% in B.Com?

Dear Friend

You are eligible for IPCC for sure.

Those who have completed Graduation are not required to take CPT and
are eligible to apply directly for IPCC.

Commerce Graduates should have at least 50% marks in Graduation so you
are eligible from that criteria also.

Presently, there is no notification regarding the coming IPCC.

It will be published on the official website of ICAI.

www.icai.org
5th August 2011, 11:30 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to appear for IPCC Exam directly without giving CPT Exam having secured 78% in B.Com?

A candidate is eligible for enrollment to any of the level(s) of the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) on passing the Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognised by the Central Government as equivalent thereto. So friend to enroll in IPCC you must have cleared CPT exam and +2 examination.
6th August 2011, 12:08 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IPCC Exam directly without giving CPT Exam having secured 78% in B.Com?

hi dear
there is declaration by president of icai the candidates can skip cpt after graduation then can direct join in ipcc.there are some criteria like...
the commerce student with 55% mark can join in ipcc,
for non commerce student with 60% mark can join in ipcc.
for more details you can visit website http://www.icai.org

good luck.............
6th August 2011, 12:10 AM
rana2011
Banned

Dear Friend ,

You are eligible for IPCC .

**Who have already completed Graduation are not required to take CPT and

**Commerce Graduates should have at least 50% marks in Graduation so you

At now no notification regarding the coming IPCC but will be published on the official website of ICAI:-[ www.icai.org ]

Best of luck!
6th August 2011, 12:35 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by vike View Post
Dear Friend

You are eligible for IPCC for sure.

Those who have completed Graduation are not required to take CPT and

Commerce Graduates should have at least 50% marks in Graduation so you

Presently, there is no notification regarding the coming IPCC.

It will be published on the official website of ICAI.

www.icai.org

Hello Bro,
This answer of yours is incorrect as a person who is graduate or not irrelevant for appearing in IPCC.One has to pass compulsorily the CPT examination.
After passing CPT only one can appear in IPCC examination and this is in effect from 2006-2007.
So first get your knowledge updated from the ICAI institute.

Best Wishes...
19th August 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for IPCC Exam directly without giving CPT Exam having secured 58.89% in B.Com and 61.11% in M.Com?
My Email ID is :[email protected]
20th August 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

if i m in bcom final yr d in which time i fill form for directly ipcc
24th August 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, my m.com score is 53%. am I eligible for IPCC exam directly without giving CPT.
25th September 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i had made a request to the honourable percident for it that kindly approve concerning bill of icai as the icai secretariate inquired that more than 3 times the bill had sent to the central government and yet not approved.
10th October 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE REGISTERED CPT IN 2008 NOW MY CPT REGISTRATION IS EXPIRED CAN I WRITE EXAM IN DEC2011
13th October 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED B.COM(HONOURS)WITH 51% MARKS.AM I EXEMPT FROM APPEARING IN CPT .
19th October 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i have passed B.com (CA) distance education in Nagarjuna University Am I elelgible for IPCC Exam? I have secured above 50% in B.com computer applications
12th November 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

how many months are left to apply this rule?
12th December 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

completion course certificate for intermediate course then prevalent. whether eligible now to appear for ipcc exam?
16th December 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

prasanta sir,
i have seen the two conditions which is given in website and it is also given that who are eligible that two conditions they are can directly join article ship. it is true or not. that means that peoples aren't write ipcc.plz give answer about these as soon as possible.
20th December 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have secured only 49.83% in graduation...can i directly appear in i.p.c.c or not?
26th December 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
Cpt is compulsary for the Graduate student or not. can i go for the IPCC without attending the CPT
9th January 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
Cpt is compulsary for the Graduate student or not. can i go for the IPCC without attending the CPT
19th January 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

will they implement the rule to skip cpt?
20th January 2012, 12:08 AM
anlakshmi

You are eligible for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course.

You have completed graduation are not required to take CPT (Common Proficiency Test) and you are eligible to apply directly for IPCC.
12th February 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

am i eligble to appear for ipcc exam directly having secured 65%secure in bba
9th March 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir m I eligible to appear for IPCC Exam directly without giving CPT Exam having secured 51% in B.Com?
13th April 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Im private canditate passing out with 50% in b.com.am i eligible for IPCC EXAM.
12th July 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed the B.COM WITH 60% marks can i go direct;y for the IPCC exam
9th September 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to register for IPCC exams in B.com final year ?when I will be eligible to appear fpr exams?
18th November 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

iam b.com final year study kya me ipcc 2013 jun atemp de sakta hu
26th January 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i am a graduate 42.3%. am i eligible directly IPCC?
19th March 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF B.COM(HONS) FINAL YEAR 6th SEM. I WANT TO REGISTRATION IN IPCC IN JULY MONTH. BUT MY MARTSHEET COMEOUT FROM THE COLLEAGE IN SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER MONTH. SO I WANT TO KNOW I WILL TAKE THE REGISTRATION IN JULY MONTH. AND I WILL ALSO KNOWN WHICH ATTEMPT WILL BE GIVEN BY THE REGISTRATION OFFICE ACCORDING THAIR RULES.
27th January 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i am currently completing my t.y.b.com & i went to a coaching classes for inquiring about ipcc, they said after completion of t.y. you are required to complete a 9 months articleship, then only you will be eligible for ipcc! Is that correct???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?