26th December 2018, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in KAS exam being a distance graduate of Sikkim Manipal University?

Hi friends, I have completed my Graduation from Sikkim Manipal University through distance education. I am planning to appear in KAS exam. But I don't know that whether I am eligible or not to appear in this exam. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

30th December 2018, 03:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in KAS exam being a distance graduate of Sikkim Manipal University?

The full form of KAS is Karnataka Administrative Services.

Karnataka Public Service Commission conducts entrance exam for selection of officers into KAS.

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university to become eligible for the exam.

The distance degree from SMU is valid for KPSC exam.

2. The age limit is 18-35 years.
31st December 2018, 05:57 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in KAS exam being a distance graduate of Sikkim Manipal University?

Sikkim Manipal University is a Distance Education council and UGC approved university. The bachelor's degree obtained from this university is valid for higher standards of education and government competitive exams.

Graduate s of this university can apply for Karnataka Administrative Services exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?