24th December 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Universities in India offering B.Tech Mechanical Engineering via distance mode of education

I had done my Diploma in Mechanical in the year 2003 and I have abroad experience of 14 years. Now, I'm back in India and wants to study further while doing a job in India. So, can I get admission in B.Tech in any university via distance mode of education?

31st December 2018, 06:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in India offering B.Tech Mechanical Engineering via distance mode of education

There are some universities like KSOU, SMU, Amity open School which offers distance bachelor's degree in engineering or technology. But you must know that distance B. Tech course is not approved by All India council for Technical Education.

It is an invalid course. You must go for regular engineering course to have a valid degree. Diploma candidates can apply for LEFT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?