10th March 2021, 01:17 AM
Rohit.k.r

Am I eligible to appear in the LEET if belongs to Nepal and studying 3 years Diploma course in Bangalore?

Hi, I am from Nepal and I want to apply for the LEET. I am studying 3 years Diploma course in Bangalore so am I eligible to appear in the LEET? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

12th March 2021, 11:06 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the LEET if belongs to Nepal and studying 3 years Diploma course in Bangalore?

No, You are not eligible to appear in the LEET if belongs to Nepal and studying 3 years Diploma course in Bangalore.

You are not eligible because you belongs to Nepal.

This examination is only for an Indian national or Person of Indian Origin or Overseas citizen of India.
15th May 2021, 07:17 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the LEET if belongs to Nepal and studying 3 years Diploma course in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit.k.r View Post
Hi, I am from Nepal and I want to apply for the LEET. I am studying 3 years Diploma course in Bangalore so am I eligible to appear in the LEET? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.
One of the required eligibiity for LEET 2021 is nationality which states "Candidate must be an Indian national or Person of Indian Origin or Overseas citizen of India"
*Second requirement is "All those candidates who have passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with minimum of 45%."
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?