12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 10th and 12th from Kolkata and living from 20 years in India but belongs to Nepal?

Hello,
I am a citizen of Nepal but I have done my 10th and 12th in Kolkata, India. I want to study B.Tech by applying Education Loan. I along with my family is in Kolkata from the last 20 years. I am eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan?
  3. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  13. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  15. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  16. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  17. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
25th August 2015, 10:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 10th and 12th from Kolkata and living from 20 years in India but belongs to Nepal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a citizen of Nepal but I have done my 10th and 12th in Kolkata, India. I want to study B.Tech by applying Education Loan. I along with my family is in Kolkata from the last 20 years. I am eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan?
To apply an education loan in India the student must be an Indian. So, there is no possibility for you to get Educational loan in India. However, you can try a loan from the banks in Nepal for your education purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?